NAV BAR!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, September 21, 2008

weekend update!



hey so just as i thought i didnt get to update yesterday but thats cool because im here to update now.. with a few pictures for you guys!

So... saturday
Me and rachel went to the mall and i bought some need jeans and a sweet game for my psp! Then after much looking i finally found something to send to mradam88.. actually its 2 things haha. After we went to the mall we headed on over to pet smart and looked at the kittys!

This little guy was probably my favorite of all the kittys there i dont know why he was just really friendly.
OH then we saw this invisible kitty.

THEN SUNDAY CAME!!.. not a whole lot happened me and rachel saw some hot air balloons taking off!
i dont think i could ever go up in one.. just the thought of a sack of cloth being held up by fire and me in a wicker basket doesn't seem right.. or safe
They were pretty majestic

till it toppled over onto some children

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

BAHAHABAHAH.
Toppled in to some kids?
:O

Unknown said...

Don't forget to send Mr. Adam88 some toast! he said he wants some in his video : p

what you should do is make the toast and put in a ziplock baggy!

Ha Ha Invisible Kitty!

Anonymous said...

Oh my God ahahahaha xD
Majestic, until it toppled over some children. Hahahaha!

Dude, I know right? Those freaking things do NOT look safe at all. I'd just be scared that like I'd be up in one and then a huge gust of wind of DOOM would blow me away over the ocean or something. Like just totally off course. D:

And I can't wait to see Adam's video, opening the package you sent him. But I agree with the dude above me! Send him toast in a bag! xDD

Aussie said...

aww the angry kitty = adorable

Anonymous said...

cant wait to see what you got mr adam!

aa said...

lol. toppled.

Cassie_Cupcake said...

Hey, i am a big fan of your YouTube videos!! You are so freaking funny dude!!!!!
I couldn't stop laughing at the "invisible" kitty

A Behniwal said...

"they were pretty majestic....till they toppled over some children" you have no idea how funny i found that