NAV BAR!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 19, 2008

Phoneless day


Cleaning the grease trap

So today was my phoneless day. I had to go most of the day with out my cell phone because it broke and they took it to get fixed (and it definitely didn't but it works now). But the whole day i was wondering what kind of text messages i was getting threw out the day. I was so disconnected from the whole world.. no escape from the hell that i call work. I didn't even have the time readily available to me at work. Which was awful because my phone is like my best friend/watch/music player/camera/ paper weight. He is all of those things and more.

So i went to whole day with out it and thats why i dont have a really cool picture to show you.. just a picture from the other week when i cleaned the grease trap. Just think.. if i had a my phone i could have had a really cool picture of my blister popping in the freezer or me loosing chunks of skin some where at work possibly well i was making food.

So my When my parents went to go get my phone fixed they took it too the sorce which is where they got it and it was a week over the warrentee so they couldnt do it. So they broght it back to me. When i got it back i got like 8 text messages and when i went to reply the buttons that were broken were no longer broken which is weird.. but awesome!

Because i didn't get to london today i finished editing my new video that i might upload sometime next week. Its my first psycological thriller. Im hoping it will be well recieved with the audience :). Im not sure if i will be posting toomorrow because i will be at rachels soo... if i dont then im sorry!

See you later ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

zoidnoi. it made me spell that to leave this post.
call me anonymous.
and i am looking forward to your phsycological thriller.

Unknown said...

I thought KFC made their chicken in ovens or something : p here in the us I see the chicken in these big warmer thingys : p My aunt used to work there I'll ask her 2 : p

Indiel said...

does your phone have a name?

Matt G124 said...

daniel87980 we deep fry our chicken in cookers then we put them in those warmer things that you saw. They are kept warm there but its good an hour and a half in there

Anonymous said...

matt aha what weird things happen to the chicken or things you would not eat there because how its prossed

Anonymous said...

Lmfao, that picture is epic. xD