NAV BAR!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

sweet deeelz


hey guys!
so the other day i went live it was a pretty good turn out i got like 70 viewers which is sweet :D. Going live from time to time is fun. I like to do it when i have nothing else to do. I will probably never have a schedule for that because i dont want to be bonded to a commitment of sitting infront of my camera talking to people on the internet if i have something to do like hanging out with people/filming/work. Not like you guys are important enough but i do have a life outside of blogtv and youtube.

So on monday my boss comes up to me with this heavy ass box and is like these need to go in the garbage. So i take it outside and look in the box.. and there is like 10000 posters. So insted of throwing them out i stash most of them away to take home :D so now i have like 40 promotional posters for kfc/taco bell. So many i dont know what to do with. So i think i might try to see if i can cover one wall completely in posters, that should be interesting.

I finally posted my new video!
check it out if you havnt
link?
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=fNBEbyX2KNs


WONKY EYES!

4 comments:

Meaghan said...

Haha. Cool.
www.faded-aeterna.itsadoozy.com
www.rawrxmeaghan.blogspot.com
:)

Anonymous said...

Nice, that poster is pretty cool! :D
It would look great, a wall full of all the same posters, and it's even greater because it's from KFC, I love KFC. :P (srry for the bad english)

Anonymous said...

OMG!! How are you doing the thing with your eyes?? lol =D

Aussie said...

I feel the first photo needs a monocle.