NAV BAR!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 25, 2008

mattg is biking again

WORK!!


I know ive just started this update but its taken me so long. i actually started around 9 its 9 25 and ive gotten only this far? haha well thats because ive been playing twisted metal its really really adicting, now i have to go to the bathroom. ok im back now. So i went live again today the turn out was alright. It was short notice so its all good. To see some of the videos of what happened live check out some of the videos that i have recorded take a look at my blogtv channel.
http://www.blogtv.com/people/mattg124
So the feed back on my new video is pretty good im glad people seem to enjoy it i was kind of worried they would get pissed that its not a vlog like the so very much want.. but i shan't deliver as they are so boring to make! Thats what people don't understand. I have way to much fun editing videos. So anyways its great that this video is getting good feed back because it will pave the way for my next video that im currently writing, it will give me a chance to kind of direct what i want people to see. WHICH IS AWESOME :D.

OMG today i got my bike fixeddd :D which is awesome because i loves my bike. I took it for a test run all the way to walmart where i bought some goodies for an upcoming video which should be awesome because it will be my first video where i will be "in costume" so to speek. ITS ALL VERY EXCITING!

MORE BIKE PICTURES :D:D

NO HANDSSS!!!


3 comments:

Aussie said...

no hands??
you're boss as hell

Anonymous said...

I adore your vids! <3
but whats with that red shirt??? lol

sparklegreen said...

Woot go bike!