NAV BAR!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Flat tire + New video

So Yesterday afternoon i jumped on my bike and got ready to head to work when something wasnt right.. i was going at full speed. i look down and my rim was on the ground and my tire was flat. So this morning i woke up extra early to walk my bike to 7-11 to get some air... so 30 min of walking and i get there. i put the air in my tire and i go inside to get some breakfast and i buy the most awesome honey bun ive ever tasted for $1.25. So i come out and hop on my bike and i got the same sensation as yesterday rim hit the floor. So then i walked the rest of the way to work and i guess tomorrow i have to walk up to wal mart to get a new innertube which sucks but oh well.
Heres a little look into my next video ;D

8 comments:

Aussie said...

ahh. that really does suck. how long did it take you to walk to work?
ha aww I love the photo. classic matt g.

Anonymous said...

A poem for MattG:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Matt is a boy
Who loves him some poo.

Sugar is sweet,
Spices are better.
I'm outside your house,
While writing this letter.

I'm stalking MattG
and it's becomming an issue.
I have in a box,
your old, rotten tissues.


HAHAHAA. jk, jk.

Unknown said...

Now thats hot Matt G brushing his teeth : p

Nadja said...

Yihaaa.. I'm so looking forward to see the new video =D

Anonymous said...

yay cant wait for your new vid!
it looks a bit like day in the life of mattg. is it a new one?
and about the bike that sucks!

iatekate said...

sucks to be yooou

Troy.O. said...

heh, Taco Bell. the Taco Bell in the city near me was shut down and they opened a Taco Time. damnit

A Behniwal said...

I found this kinda ironic. During the summer i got a flat tire and went to 7-11 to get air...then realized the cap thingy was broken:( Ended up going to Mcdonalds in walmart like 2 hours later...luckily both are around a 1-5 min walking distance:)