NAV BAR!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Mystery Can Challenge


Hey guys!
I was inspired by www.theplug.net and have decided to do my own mystery can challenge. So jordan bought me 10 tin cans of food and took the lables off them. So its my job to eat all of these cans over the next 10 days. The only problem i have in countered so far is that ive some how managed to loose one of those cans in my room some where. I don't know where and i dont know how but ive managed to loose a can. I have cleaned my room and still no sign of this can.. i guess you can say.. its a mystery.. ha..ha. Anyways the next 10 days i will be opening a can a day and filming me opening and eating the cans contents. There are a few rules to mystery can put forth by the plug.net

1. Only one Mystery Can per day may be consumed for a period of TEN DAYS.
2. A Mystery Can may be eaten during any meal.
3. The eater must prepare a main course prior to opening the Mystery Can.
4. The eater must consume at least 50% of the Mystery Can's contents.
5. The purchaser of a Mystery Can must notify the eater of any specific cooking instructions (i.e. adding water if condensed).
6. Shaking a Mystery Can prior to opening is not only allowed; it is encouraged.
7. Foods unknown to the eater will be revealed after he or she consumes the Mystery Can's contents.

I will also be posting my thoughts on the cans right here on my blog well i make this sort of documentary type video.

So enjoy what will be known as.. the mystery can challenge and
check out www.theplug.net
-MattG

2 comments:

.e said...

Mmm, how uncanny!
Hahaha, of I amuse myself so.

Ok, I can understand if you are currently shaking your head in disapproval.

Thank you for the head shake none the less...

.e

Aussie said...

haha I have a feeling this is going to turn out hilarious.
I hope one of those cans contain spinach so you can be popeye.

-A