NAV BAR!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Its been awhile

hey ive been gone for a long time sorry!
i just havnt had time to update on here. but i guess i have a bit of time to update things now.

So i finally got to film a new video its been awhile i know.. but its all good. I did have some lighting problems on my cameras lcd screen it looked good but when i put it on the computer it looked really orange but half way threw it seemed ok. I have a good idea for the next fixing things with mattg its going to be awesome! :D.

This week me and jordan were sposed to film some ideas we had. Then yesterday my boss had me work friday and tuesday which took away two days of filming. Then i had wednsday and thursday to film but that didnt work out eather because i have a dentist apointment on wednsday so GAHH!! anyways at least we might get one video done. I still have a few videos i havnt uploaded to youtube yet. But im saving those for a primere type thing that i guess im doing in here in my town. I think we just need 2 more videos for it. I will upload them THE second i get the chance to after this primere thing.

Last weekend i bought the new mitch headburg cd (rip) and i still havnt gotten to listen to it all and its driving me crazy!! but i did get a chance to watch the flight of the conchords first season dvd :) its amazing. id say its my new favorite show. My favorite episode is the last one as it guest stars demetri martin. :D:D. I think im going to go put the cd on my ipod and watch some tv before work.

-MattG

8 comments:

GWYNZILLA said...

Flight of the Concords = WIN :D
Sounds like you're a pretty busy guy Matt. I actually just made my own blogspot thingy to give it a shot! haha. I had fun messing around with the coding to my layout, it took a while but it looks ok I think!
Anywaysss good luck with your videos :D

Kelly said...

Thumbs up for new videos and thumbs up for Flight of the Conchords.

Have fun at work. DX

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt.

How does Mitch Hedberg have a new CD out? Didn't he die of a drug overdose a few years ago? Are we thinking of the same guy? Commedian who likes sandwiches and ducks? hmmm.

Anonymous said...

okay nevermind i'm retarded. i just noticed the rip... duh. he is awesome though. good taste kind sir.

M.SNAP / EMMA said...

New Zealand pride for Flight of the Conchords
=D

M.SNAP / EMMA said...

Oh, I'm Emma, by the way

Anonymous said...

ROFL demetri martin is awesome =D

.e said...

sorry to be te one to inform you of this annoying system, but you have been tagged.
But you don't have to do anything.
Because I hate receiving these games.. don't get me started on applications!

But i just thought you should know.

e