NAV BAR!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sorrryy

hey guys sorry about the lack of posts in the last few days ive been really busy with some short films me and jordan are working on you will know what i mean soon enough.

The other day i tried the " uncle burger" I have to say it is my new favorite hamburger at A&W
its a steak in between two buns
The uncle burger touched me in ways that would be inappropriate if any regular uncle did

5 comments:

Brian said...

Hey, we have A&Ws down here in Akron Ohio too, but I never heard of the uncle burger. That is totally weird (and kinda creepy) that they call it that. :)

Unknown said...

cool

allyllama♥ said...

lmao! i loved the last line! your amazing :)

iatekate said...

lmao!!! i almost peed myself laughing at that uncle burger comment!!!

aa said...

LOL best call ever!